Ventrol® Introduces New Compact Fan Coil Unit
Anjou, Quebec (May 17, 2010) – Ventrol Air Handling Systems, Inc., a CES Group Company, has recently introduced a new 500–20,000 cfm air-handling unit. Rated up to 8-inches static pressure, and available with FANWALL TECHNOLOGY® by HUNTAIR®, this unit is ideal for low-height ceiling installations or limited-space equipment rooms.
Says Joe Naccarello, National Sales Manager for Ventrol, “Ventrol fan coil units, model VFCU, have all the standard features you would expect from an air-handling manufacturer, but are not constrained by a catalog.” Naccarello goes on to say, “One of the biggest benefits we offer our customers is custom solutions, tailored to their unique applications. This new compact fan coil unit is an important part of our custom approach.” Key features and benefits include:
• Removable side panels—provide easy access to internal components, and offer the needed rigidity (deflection L/240 and <1% leakage) to maintain a tight air seal. Twoinch double-wall construction is standard with either fiberglass or foam insulation options for the best thermal bridging protection.
• Flexible FANWALL TECHNOLOGY—Ventrol offers designers added flexibility in optimizing the fan wheel geometry and motor horsepower for a specific application. The result is smaller, quieter fans and motors, running closer to peak efficiencies, thus reducing energy costs, all while improving system reliability.
• AHRI Certified™ heating and cooling coils—for verifiable performance, especially critical for LEED® documentation.
• Insulated and pitched drain pan—aids in the drainage and prevention of contaminates.
• Factory-wired fans, custom electrical panel, and VFD drive options—for fast installation and start-up, while reducing on-site labor costs.
Ventrol, since 1998, provides packaged and custom air-handling equipment designed for retrofit or new construction projects from 500 to 300,000+ cfm in size. Contact a local Ventrol Representative to learn more about the Ventrol model VFCU fan coil unit. Locate your nearest Representative by visiting www.ces-group.com.
HUNTAIR, FANWALL TECHNOLOGY and FANWALL are registered trademarks of HUNTAIR, Inc. used by permission.