Venmar CES Introduces Water Source Heat Pump (WSHP) Feature for VHC Series
Saskatoon, SK (June 21, 2010) – Venmar CES is pleased to announce that the VHC product line has been upgraded to include the following highly anticipated new options:
• Water source heat pump
• Variable Refrigerant Control (VRC)® scroll compressors
• High efficiency plenum fan for supply discharge
• Electric post heat up to 120 kW
• Indoor indirect gas-fired post heat
• Three coil extended cabinet option for post heat and cooling
Contact your local Venmar CES representative to learn more about the features and benefits of the VHC product line.
About Venmar CES
Venmar CES is well known as a pioneer in commercial air-to-air energy recovery ventilation. With over 60 years of experience, we are committed to providing cost-effective Dedicated Outdoor Air Solutions® and to being our customers’ first choice in creating quiet, comfortable, healthy indoor environments. Learn more about Venmar CES at www.venmarces.com.