Venmar CES Introduces the VHC-72 – New Semi-custom Energy Recovery Solution
Saskatoon, SK (June 7, 2012) – Venmar CES recently released the newest model in the VHC series, the VHC-72, which represents an evolution to the VHC product line that provides a truly custom energy recovery solution in a light commercial package. The VHC-72 provides an energy efficient design and delivers superior comfort and IEQ with the use of a high performance enthalpy wheel, optional integrated heating and cooling systems and packaged controls.
At a glance, the VHC-72 offers:
• Higher capacities (up to 8,000 cfm at 100% outside air or 35 tons)
• 2-inch double wall, no-through-metal cabinet construction as standard
• High performance AHRI Certified™ enthalpy wheel
• Integrated air cooled packages with high performance micro channel heat exchangers
• Integrated WSHP/GSHP packages with optional waterside economizer (WiSE)
• Innovative airside economizer (AiSE) to optionally bypass the enthalpy wheel and coils
• Optional MERV 17 filters on the supply air discharge (ideal for healthcare applications)
• FANWALL TECHNOLOGY®
• EPiC™ System Controls
About Venmar CES
Venmar CES is well known as a pioneer in commercial air-to-air energy recovery ventilation. With over 60 years of experience, we are committed to providing cost-effective Dedicated Outdoor Air Solutions® and to being our customers’ first choice in creating quiet, comfortable, healthy indoor environments. Learn more about Venmar CES at www.venmarces.com.