Clean-Trak Modular Grid
- Modular grid with all components built in factory
- Modules are lifted into place with sprinklers, lights, lenses, wiring and ionization wiring already installed
- Significant on-site labor and time savings
- Integrated LED lighting
- Integrated fire protection system–hard-piped or FM approved flex hose
- Top-load or Bottom-load filter systems
- Optional GelLink module-to-module joint seal
- Optional LED lighting troffers
- Optional stronger grid profiles to handle high automated material handling system (AMHS) loads and high suspended loads
- UL listed
Installed in thousands of cleanroom facilities, the Clean-Trak® modular flush-surface ceiling system has revolutionized the cleanroom industry. Operational in more than 20 million square feet of cleanroom ceilings, Clean-Trak is the worldwide standard providing the highest degree of unidirectional airflow and lowest turbulence of any integrated grid system.
CLEANPAK™ products offer the widest range of cleanroom ceiling systems to suit any semiconductor, pharmaceutical, aerospace, biotechnology, nanotechnology, research laboratory or life science requirement. We offer several versions of modular top and bottom-load systems, gasketed and gel flush ceilings with integrated lighting and fire protection, and for meeting clients’ off-site manufacturing needs.