Knockdown Air Handler Option #1
- Partly assembled casing panels are carefully crated and then shrink-wrapped for protection during shipment.
- Crates are tagged and labeled for easy identification and assembly at the job site.
- 3-D drawings and assembly instructions provided.
- Pre-assembled casing panels per field constraints (i.e., size and weight) reduce field assembly time required.
Rapid Knockdown Air Handler Option #2
- Units are built in sections in the factory, with the sections properly sized for field disassembly.
- Components can be sized in shape and weight.
- Our unit design makes it easy to remove any of the exterior panels if needed, while providing the structural advantages of a “framed unit.”
- Only the minimum hardware necessary to secure the unit panels for shipment is installed.